I have a question. I’m in a relationship where I’m married to one of my partners and dating the other. I love them both intimately and committed to both, however they have no interest in each other. I was wondering what that would be called?

That is called V-shaped or Vee polyamory. 

You can learn more about poly terminology and types of poly relationships from the resources on this page!