i need triad date advice. What activities can my Ri and my fellow sub and i do together that will be fun with three people where no one will feel left out? Most date-type-activities tend to be oriented toward two people, instead of three. And we would like to do something other than just movie + dinner. Any thoughts?
I have no idea what “Ri” means in this context, and I tried Googling it - I hope it isn’t someone’s name! If you sent this message and need me to omit or clarify something, please shoot me a follow-up.
As to the actual question: there are lots of fun date activities that work for three people! Consider:
- Hiking or visiting a beautiful natural spot near you
- Visiting a craft show or farmer’s market
- Seeing a museum together
- Taking a class together - cooking, crafting, improv
- Going to a spa or bath house (there is one near me that lets you rent private hot tub rooms by the hour)
- Going to an amusement park near you
- Checking out a local festival - there’s always something niche and interesting going on at some community center, like a Bonsai Tree Expo or a Garlic Festival
- Volunteering together
- Joining a local low-key sports league, like kickball or ultimate frisbee
- Hosting a dinner party together
- Going thrift shopping
- Buying and refurbishing an old piece of furniture your way
Followers in triads, any other thoughts?